John B Wright Elementary School
- John B Wright Elementary School's student population of 464 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||464 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- John B Wright Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#961 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tucson Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Catalina High Magnet School Grades: 8-12 | 734 students
3645 E. Pima
Tucson, AZ 85716
(520)225-6060 0.9 8-12 734
- Tucson Desert Springs Academy Grades: K-5 | 73 students
10129 E. Speedway
Tucson, AZ 85748
(520)321-1709 1.0 K-5 73
- Tucson Fort Lowell Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 226 students
5151 East Pima St
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520)225-6060 1.0 PK-6 226
- Tucson Pima Prevention Partnership-tucson Grades: 9-12 | 78 students
924 N Alvernon Way
Tucson, AZ 85711
(520)791-2711 1.0 9-12 78
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.