Academy Adventures Midtown
Academy Adventures Midtown places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Academy Adventures Midtown's student population of 78 students has declined by 22% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Academy Adventures Midtown is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ed Ahead School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Davidson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 326 students
3950 Paradise Falls Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520)225-6060 0.6 PK-5 326
- Tucson Khalsa School Grades: K-8 | 289 students
3701 E. River Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85718
(520)529-3611 0.9 K-8 289
- Tucson Catalina High Magnet School Grades: 9-12 | 764 students
3645 E. Pima
Tucson, AZ 85716
(520)225-6060 1.3 9-12 764
- Tucson Cragin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 380 students
2945 N. Tucson Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85716
(520)225-6060 1.3 PK-5 380
It’s clear there is currently a gap in language education. As of 2008, only 18.5% of K-12 students were enrolled in a foreign language class. Ask the experts and they all agree— schools with robust foreign language programs can bring students to the next level.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.