Davidson Elementary School
- Davidson Elementary School's student population of 278 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||278 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Davidson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1194 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tucson Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Khalsa School Grades: K-8 | 288 students
3701 E. River Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85718
(520)529-3611 0.5 K-8 288
- Tucson Academy Adventures Midtown Grades: K-5 | 67 students
3025 N. Winstel
Tucson, AZ 85716
(520)465-1415 0.6 K-5 67
- Tucson Cragin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 332 students
2945 N. Tucson Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85716
(520)225-6060 1.7 PK-5 332
- Tucson John B Wright Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 464 students
4311 E. Linden
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520)225-6060 1.8 PK-5 464
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.