John Malcom Elementary School
John Malcom Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- John Malcom Elementary School's student population of 686 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||686 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- John Malcom Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 31:1 has increased from 30:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Capistrano Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dana Point Dana Hills High School Grades: 9-12 | 2679 students
33333 Golden Lantern
Dana Point, CA 92629
(949)496-6666 1.2 9-12 2679
- San Juan Capistrano Del Obispo Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 377 students
25591 Camino Del Avion
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
(949)234-5905 1.6 K-5 377
- Laguna Niguel George White Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 616 students
25422 Chapparosa Park Dr.
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
(949)249-3875 1.7 K-5 616
- Dana Point Richard Henry Dana Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 274 students
24242 La Cresta Dr.
Dana Point, CA 92629
(949)496-5784 1.8 K-5 274
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.