Johnson Co Central El-tecumseh
- Johnson Co Central El-tecumseh's student population of 184 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||184 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Johnson Co Central El-tecumseh's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#619 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Johnson Co Central Public Schs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tecumseh Johnson Co Central High School Grades: 9-12 | 159 students
358 N 6th
Tecumseh, NE 68450
(402)335-3328 0.0 9-12 159
- Cook Johnson Co Central Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 106 students
407 N 1st St
Cook, NE 68392
(402)864-4181 9.9 6-8 106
- Johnson High School At Johnson Grades: 7-12 | 121 students
310 Main St
Johnson, NE 68378
(402)868-5235 10.5 7-12 121
- Sterling Sterling Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 103 students
250 Main St
Sterling, NE 68443
(402)866-4761 11.4 PK-6 103
- Table Rock Htrs Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 62 students
608 State St
Table Rock, NE 68447
(402)839-2085 14.2 7-8 62
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.