- The student population of 86 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 11% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-4|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.02 is less than the state average of 0.67. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- North Wayne Cusd 200 School District's student population of 444 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $10,853 in this district is less than the state average of $16,005. The district revenue/student has grown by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,911 is less than the state average of $14,988. The district spending/student has grown by 15% over four years.
|School District Name||North Wayne Cusd 200 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||444||753|
|District Total Revenue||$5 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,853||$16,005|
|District Spending / Student||$10,911||$14,988|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BlufordFarrington Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 69 students
20941 E Divide Rd
Bluford, IL 62814
IukaIuka Community Consolidated SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
405 S Main St
Iuka, IL 62849
TexicoField Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 315 students
21075 N Hails Ln
Texico, IL 62889
XeniaXenia Grade SchoolGrades: KG-4 | 123 students
601 Church St
Xenia, IL 62899
KellKell Grade SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 117 students
207 N Johnson St
Kell, IL 62853
May 11, 2017
If your child has trouble planning, organizing, and executing tasks it could be a condition called executive functioning disorder. Keep reading to learn more.
May 11, 2017
Increasing birth rates among immigrant families from Asia and Central and South America, combined with lower birth rates among white families, means that for the first time in history, public school students in the United States are majority-minority. This shift in demographics poses difficulties for schools as they work to accommodate children of varying language abilities and socio-economic backgrounds.
May 11, 2017
Children are going to act out - that is a fact of life. But when does a minor behavioral problem turn into a major issue? Keep reading to learn more about behavior intervention plans and how they might be able to help your child curb problem behaviors in school and at home.