Jonesville Elementary School
- Jonesville Elementary School's student population of 294 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 24% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||294 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jonesville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#343 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Catahoula Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jonesville Jonesville Junior High School Grades: 4-7 | 145 students
802 E H Johnson Street
Jonesville, LA 71343
(318)339-9604 0.4 4-7 145
- Harrisonburg Harrisonburg High School Grades: PK-12 | 299 students
505 Bushley Street
Harrisonburg, LA 71340
(318)744-5679 9.9 PK-12 299
- Ferriday Concordia Education Center Grades: 4-12 | 34 students
160 Kindergarten Road
Ferriday, LA 71334
(318)757-3941 15.6 4-12 34
- Ferriday Delta Charter School Mst Grades: K-12 | 500 students
300 Lynwood Drive
Ferriday, LA 71334
(318)757-3202 15.7 K-12 500
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.