Judith Gap School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 18 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 6:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 1% in MT)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% MT state average).
How many students attend Judith Gap School?
18 students attend Judith Gap School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
94% of Judith Gap School students are White, and 6% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Judith Gap School?
Judith Gap School has a student ration of 6:1, which is lower than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Judith Gap School offer ?
Judith Gap School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Judith Gap School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities