Judith Gap School
- Judith Gap School's student population of 26 students has grown by 100% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Judith Gap School's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has increased from 2:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#215 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Judith Gap Elem School District|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Volley Ball|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Harlowton Hillcrest School Grades: PK-8 | 176 students
500 B Avenue Ne
Harlowton, MT 59036
(406)632-4361 16.9 PK-8 176
- Harlowton Harlowton High School Grades: 9-12 | 64 students
304 Division St
Harlowton, MT 59036
(406)632-4324 17.2 9-12 64
- Moore Moore School Grades: PK-6 | 43 students
509 Highland Ave
Moore, MT 59464
(406)374-2231 20.5 PK-6 43
- Hobson Hobson School Grades: PK-5 | 47 students
108 6th Street E
Hobson, MT 59452
(406)423-5483 22.7 PK-5 47
- Lewistown King Colony School Grades: PK-8 | 8 students
2370 King Colony Rd
Lewistown, MT 59457
(406)538-9702 26.2 PK-8 8
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.