Kammerer Middle School
Kammerer Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Kammerer Middle School's student population of 896 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 47 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||896 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kammerer Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#954 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jefferson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Louisville Wilder Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 553 students
1913 Herr Lane
Louisville, KY 40222
(502)485-8350 0.3 PK-5 553
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.