Easton School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Easton School District serving 609 students in Easton, Kansas.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Kansas state average of 35%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 14:1.
Easton School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Easton Pleasant Ridge Elementary School20753 Easton Road
Easton, KS 66020
Grades: PK-5 | 234 students
- Easton Pleasant Ridge High School32500 Easton Road
Easton, KS 66020
Grades: 9-12 | 220 students
- Easton Pleasant Ridge Middle School32504 Easton Rd
Easton, KS 66020
Grades: 6-8 | 155 students
|School District Name||Easton School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||609 students|
|# of Teachers||52 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||289 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||320 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||16 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||567 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||19 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||8|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||29|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||65|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||48|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Easton School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 285 school districts in Kansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (KS)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,376 in this school district is less than the state average of $13,775. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,393 is less than the state average of $13,322. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (KS)|
|Total Revenue||$8 MM||$7 MM|
|Spending||$8 MM||$7 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,376||$13,775|
|Spending / Student||$11,393||$13,322|
Learn how some states and schools are now requiring that students complete a graduation project, often either to replace or supplement an exit exam.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.