- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 313 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 94%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in NE
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NE Dept. of Education
Kellom Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kellom Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Kellom Elementary School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Kellom Elementary School?
What grades does Kellom Elementary School offer ?
What school district is Kellom Elementary School part of?
Review Kellom Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities