Kelseyville High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 548 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 21:1
- Minority Enrollment: 52%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Top 30% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Kelseyville High School?
The graduation rate of Kelseyville High School is 90-94%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Kelseyville High School?
548 students attend Kelseyville High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
48% of Kelseyville High School students are White, 43% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Kelseyville High School?
Kelseyville High School has a student ration of 21:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Kelseyville High School offer ?
Kelseyville High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Kelseyville High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities