- Keppel Academy's student population of 340 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Keppel Academy's student:teacher ratio of 28:1 has decreased from 31:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5846 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Keppel Union Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Littlerock Alpine Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 469 students
8244 E. Pearblossom Hwy.
Littlerock, CA 93543
(661)944-3221 1.2 K-8 469
- Littlerock Antelope Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 362 students
37237 N. 100th St. E.
Littlerock, CA 93543
(661)944-2148 2.2 K-8 362
- Pearblossom Desert View Community Day Grades: K-8
9330 E. Ave. U
Pearblossom, CA 93553
(661)944-2372 2.2 K-8 n/a
- Palmdale William J. (pete) Knight High School Grades: 9-12 | 2975 students
37423 70th St. E.
Palmdale, CA 93552
(661)533-9000 3.4 9-12 2975
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.