Kermit Pre K-8
- Kermit Pre K-8's student population of 283 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kermit Pre K-8's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mingo County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warfield Warfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 354 students
33 Warfield Elementary Loop
Warfield, KY 41267
(606)395-5121 0.9 PK-5 354
- Inez Sheldon Clark High School Grades: 9-12 | 544 students
388 Cardinal Lane
Inez, KY 41224
(606)298-3591 5.6 9-12 544
- Inez Inez Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 301 students
5000 Elementary Dr
Inez, KY 41224
(606)298-3428 5.7 PK-5 301
Glendale Public Schools has hired a company to monitor student posts on social media. The district claims the practice will help school officials step in when a student threatens to hurt himself or someone else.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.