Kernville Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 119 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 32%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 30-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Kernville Elementary School?
119 students attend Kernville Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
68% of Kernville Elementary School students are White, 21% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 4% of students are Asian, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Kernville Elementary School?
Kernville Elementary School has a student ration of 17:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Kernville Elementary School offer ?
Kernville Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Kernville Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities