Kilbourne High School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 311 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 21%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in LA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), LA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 64% LA state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 70% LA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Kilbourne High School?
The graduation rate of Kilbourne High School is 80%, which is lower than the Louisiana state average of 81%.
How many students attend Kilbourne High School?
311 students attend Kilbourne High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
79% of Kilbourne High School students are White, 12% of students are Black, 5% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Kilbourne High School?
Kilbourne High School has a student ration of 16:1, which is lower than the Louisiana state average of 17:1.
What grades does Kilbourne High School offer ?
Kilbourne High School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-12
Review Kilbourne High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities