Kilbourne High School
- Kilbourne High School's student population of 314 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 31% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kilbourne High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#829 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||West Carroll Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eudora Eudora Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 136 students
111 N Archer St
Eudora, AR 71640
(870)355-6010 8.4 PK-3 136
- Oak Grove Oak Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 455 students
206 Tiger Drive
Oak Grove, LA 71263
(318)428-4810 10.6 PK-5 455
- Lake Providence Monticello High School Grades: K-12 | 240 students
1046 Highway 577
Lake Providence, LA 71254
(318)552-6366 14.5 K-12 240
- Forest Forest School Grades: PK-12 | 555 students
158 Clover Street
Forest, LA 71242
(318)428-3672 15.2 PK-12 555
Kilbourne High School is a great place and has a wonderful environment for children of all ages. The teachers are very considerate, and they aren't your normal teachers they care for each student as if they were their own child. Sports has a lot to do with the school they love all of the sports like: basketball, track,softball, and baseball. They offer Honor society, FBLA, and FFA.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - lawan
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.