King Elementary School
- King Elementary School's student population of 447 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||447 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- King Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Akron City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Portage Path Community Learning Center Grades: K-5 | 388 students
55 S Portage Path
Akron, OH 44303
(330)761-2795 0.7 K-5 388
- Akron Judith A Resnik Community Learning Center Grades: K-5 | 392 students
65 N Meadowcroft Dr
Akron, OH 44313
(330)873-3370 1.1 K-5 392
- Akron Findley Community Learning Center Grades: K-5 | 496 students
65 W Tallmadge Ave
Akron, OH 44310
(330)761-7909 1.3 K-5 496
- Akron Case Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 279 students
1393 Westvale Ave
Akron, OH 44313
(330)873-3350 1.4 K-5 279
Hi, I am an international student studying in University of Akron, I am currently living in 324 union place, Akron, oh. 44304. my son is a second grader who just arrived here from China. I searched schools online and saw King elementary with a good reputation and rate, so I'd like to know if my son is eligible to attend to your school. thanks for your response.
- Posted by Parent - xs12
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.