Judith A Resnik Community Learning Center
- Judith A Resnik Community Learning Center's student population of 392 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||392 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Judith A Resnik Community Learning Center is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Akron City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Portage Path Community Learning Center Grades: K-5 | 388 students
55 S Portage Path
Akron, OH 44303
(330)761-2795 0.8 K-5 388
- Akron Towpath Trail High School Grades: 9-12 | 285 students
275 W Market St
Akron, OH 44303
(234)542-0102 0.8 9-12 285
- Akron Akron Early College High School Grades: 9-12 | 343 students
225 S. Main St.
Akron, OH 44325
(330)761-1661 1.0 9-12 343
- Akron Findley Community Learning Center Grades: K-5 | 496 students
65 W Tallmadge Ave
Akron, OH 44310
(330)761-7909 1.1 K-5 496
Nearby Homes for Sale
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.