Crouse Community Learning Center
Crouse Community Learning Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Crouse Community Learning Center's student population of 383 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||383 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crouse Community Learning Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#2866 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Akron City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Miller-south Visual Performing Arts Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 501 students
1055 East Ave
Akron, OH 44307
(330)761-1765 0.5 4-8 501
- Akron Helen Arnold Community Learning Center Grades: K-6 | 276 students
450 Vernon Odom Boulevard
Akron, OH 44307
(330)761-1661 0.7 K-6 276
- Akron Schumacher Community Learning Cent Grades: K-6 | 441 students
1020 Hartford Ave
Akron, OH 44320
(330)873-3386 0.8 K-6 441
- Akron Portage Path Community Learning Center Grades: K-5 | 388 students
55 S Portage Path
Akron, OH 44303
(330)761-2795 1.3 K-5 388
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.