Crouse Community Learning Center
Crouse Community Learning Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Crouse Community Learning Center's student population of 383 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||383 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crouse Community Learning Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,224 schools in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Akron City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Akron Miller-south Visual Performing Arts Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 501 students
1055 East Ave
Akron, OH 44307
(330)761-1765 0.5 4-8 501
- Akron Helen Arnold Community Learning Center Grades: K-6 | 276 students
450 Vernon Odom Boulevard
Akron, OH 44307
(330)761-1661 0.7 K-6 276
- Akron Schumacher Community Learning Cent Grades: K-6 | 441 students
1020 Hartford Ave
Akron, OH 44320
(330)873-3386 0.8 K-6 441
- Akron Portage Path Community Learning Center Grades: K-5 | 388 students
55 S Portage Path
Akron, OH 44303
(330)761-2795 1.3 K-5 388
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.