King Elementary School
- King Elementary School's student population of 314 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- King Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3362 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rockford SD 205 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockford Thurgood Marshall Elementary School Grades: 1-4 | 414 students
4704 N Rockton Ave
Rockford, IL 61103
(815)966-3370 0.0 1-4 414
- Rockford Barbour Two-way Language Immersion Grades: K-8 | 739 students
1506 Clover Ave
Rockford, IL 61102
(815)966-3395 0.6 K-8 739
- Rockford Beyer Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 300 students
333 15th Ave
Rockford, IL 61104
(815)966-3390 0.8 PK-5 300
- Rockford Jackson Charter School Grades: K-8 | 512 students
315 Summit St
Rockford, IL 61107
(815)316-0093 1.0 K-8 512
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.