Kiser Elementary School
- Kiser Elementary School's student population of 102 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 100% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kiser Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1490 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Paloma School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gila Bend Gila Bend Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 211 students
308 N Martin Ave
Gila Bend, AZ 85337
(928)683-2225 1.1 PK-5 211
- Buckeye Success Academy Lewis Grades: 9-12 | 24 students
26700 S. Hwy 85
Buckeye, AZ 85326
(623)386-6160 25.1 9-12 24
- Maricopa Mobile Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 28 students
42798 S. 99th Avenue
Maricopa, AZ 85139
(520)568-2280 27.9 K-8 28
- Dateland Sentinel Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 34 students
53802 Old U.s. Highway
Dateland, AZ 85333
(928)323-3300 28.3 K-8 34
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.