Kiva Elementary School
- Kiva Elementary School's student population of 482 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||482 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kiva Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#103 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Scottsdale Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paradise Valley Montessori Academy Grades: K-8 | 173 students
6050 N. Invergordon
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
(480)945-1121 0.6 K-8 173
- Scottsdale Arcadia Neighborhood Learning Center Grades: PK-8 | 475 students
4330 N. 62nd Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480)484-6100 1.9 PK-8 475
- Scottsdale Mohave Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 818 students
8490 E Jackrabbit Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
(480)484-6100 2.2 6-8 818
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.