Montessori Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Montessori Academy's student population of 158 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Montessori Academy is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,111 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#303 out of 2111 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Montessori Academy Inc. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paradise Valley Kiva Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 455 students
6911 East Mcdonald Drive
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
(480) 484-6100 0.6 PK-6 455
- Scottsdale Echo Canyon K-8 Grades: PK-8 | 403 students
4330 N. 62nd Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 484-6100 1.8 PK-8 403
- Phoenix Hopi Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 826 students
5110 E. Lafayette Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85018
(480) 484-6100 2.5 K-5 826
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.