Kreamer Street Elementary School
- Kreamer Street Elementary School's student population of 378 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kreamer Street Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2390 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||South Country Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bellport Bellport Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1022 students
35 Kreamer St
Bellport, NY 11713
(631)730-1626 0.0 6-8 1022
- Patchogue Verne W Critz Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 381 students
185 Dunton Ave
Patchogue, NY 11772
(631)730-1675 1.1 K-3 381
- Brookhaven Bellport Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 1342 students
205 Beaver Dam Rd
Brookhaven, NY 11719
(631)730-1575 1.4 9-12 1342
- Brookhaven Brookhaven Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 613 students
101 Fireplace Neck Rd
Brookhaven, NY 11719
(631)730-1700 1.8 PK-3 613
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.