Brookhaven Elementary School
- Brookhaven Elementary School's student population of 613 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 59 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||613 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||59 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brookhaven Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3572 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||South Country Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookhaven Bellport Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 1342 students
205 Beaver Dam Rd
Brookhaven, NY 11719
(631)730-1575 0.4 9-12 1342
- Bellport Bellport Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1022 students
35 Kreamer St
Bellport, NY 11713
(631)730-1626 1.8 6-8 1022
- Bellport Kreamer Street Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 378 students
37 Kreamer St
Bellport, NY 11713
(631)730-1650 1.8 K-3 378
- Patchogue Verne W Critz Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 381 students
185 Dunton Ave
Patchogue, NY 11772
(631)730-1675 2.7 K-3 381
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.