Laguna Elementary School
- Laguna Elementary School's student population of 440 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||440 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Laguna Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#105 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Scottsdale Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Scottsdale Early Childhood Campus - Cholla Grades: PK-K
11130 E. Cholla
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
(480)484-7700 1.1 PK-K n/a
- Scottsdale Cheyenne Traditional School Grades: PK-8 | 921 students
13636 North 100th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480)484-6100 2.2 PK-8 921
- Scottsdale Cochise Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 567 students
9451 North 84th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
(480)484-6100 2.6 PK-5 567
- Scottsdale Anasazi Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 499 students
12121 N 124th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
(480)484-6100 2.7 PK-5 499
Even though Laguna is our home school, we toured all the other options. To date, we are very happy with Laguna and a great fit for our family. We like the community feel, the teachers, the respect of Dr. Root, the principal, as well as the academics. It is a nice blend of teaching kids as well as letting them grow thru experience, love and play.
- Posted by Parent - jhlaj
Special education law is not easy to decipher, with several regulations that govern special education services for disabled students. In this article, learn about the core components of the laws, rights, and individual education plans that can help create the best public school environment for your child.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.