Lake Bluff Elementary School
Lake Bluff Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Lake Bluff Elementary School's student population of 570 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||570 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lake Bluff Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 3,679 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#481 out of 3679 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lake Bluff ESD 65 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Bluff Lake Bluff Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 326 students
31 E Sheridan Pl
Lake Bluff, IL 60044
(847)234-9407 0.7 6-8 326
- Great Lakes Forrestal Elementary School Grades: K-3 | 435 students
2833 E Washington
Great Lakes, IL 60088
(847)689-6310 1.4 K-3 435
- Lake Forest Lake Forest High School Grades: 9-12 | 1611 students
1285 N Mckinley Rd
Lake Forest, IL 60045
(847)234-3600 1.5 9-12 1611
- North Chicago Learn 10 Charter School Grades: K-4 | 159 students
1811 Morrow Ave
North Chicago, IL 60064
(847)693-5021 1.7 K-4 159
- Lake Forest Sheridan Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 230 students
1360 N Sheridan Rd
Lake Forest, IL 60045
(847)234-1160 1.7 PK-4 230
Recent developments within the Chicago Teachers Union have authorized a strike, but has not yet determined whether a walk-out will be necessary. Subsequent action will be determined by summer negotiations between the union and school administrators, but what does this mean for students?
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.