Lake View Elementary School
- Lake View Elementary School's student population of 672 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||672 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lake View Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#95 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tuscaloosa County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Green Pond The Boyd School
20856 Eastern Valley Rd.
Green Pond, AL 35074
(205)938-7663 3.3 n/a n/a
- Woodstock Woodstock Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 295 students
19456 Eastern Valley Rd
Woodstock, AL 35188
(205)938-2028 4.5 PK-4 295
- Mc Calla Mcadory Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 830 students
5450 Yellow Jacket Boulevard
Mc Calla, AL 35111
(205)379-4704 7.7 6-8 830
- Mc Calla Mcadory High School Grades: 9-12 | 1086 students
4800 Mcadory School Rd
Mc Calla, AL 35111
(205)379-4700 7.9 9-12 1086
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.