Brookwood Elementary School
- Brookwood Elementary School's student population of 551 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||551 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brookwood Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#411 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tuscaloosa County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookwood Brookwood High School Grades: 9-12 | 1005 students
12250 George Richmond Parkway
Brookwood, AL 35444
(205)342-2777 0.2 9-12 1005
- Vance Brookwood Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 772 students
17021 Brookwood Parkway
Vance, AL 35490
(205)342-2748 4.1 6-8 772
- Vance Vance Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 485 students
18202 Hwy 11 N
Vance, AL 35490
(205)342-2697 7.4 PK-5 485
- Woodstock Woodstock Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 295 students
19456 Eastern Valley Rd
Woodstock, AL 35188
(205)938-2028 10.2 PK-4 295
- Mc Calla Lake View Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 672 students
21610 Youngblood Parkway
Mc Calla, AL 35111
(205)342-2951 10.3 PK-5 672
If you have a special needs child esp a child with Autism please save your time and find a better equipped school that will take the time to understand them instead of putting them in isolation constantly. They write down how many times a child that doesn't speak screams or gets frustrated instead of figuring out why they are upset. The principal doesn't seem to have any kind of heart for this job.
- Posted by Parent - autis
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.