Lake Village Elementary School
Lake Village Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Lake Village Elementary School's student population of 218 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lake Village Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,769 schools in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#540 out of 1769 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Newton School Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morocco North Newton Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 627 students
1641 W 250 N
Morocco, IN 47963
(219)285-2252 7.2 7-12 627
- Roselawn Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 349 students
10280 N 450 E
Roselawn, IN 46372
(219)345-3458 7.7 K-6 349
- Lowell Lowell Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 750 students
19250 Cline Ave
Lowell, IN 46356
(219)696-7701 8.7 6-8 750
- Hopkins Park Lorenzo R Smith Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 189 students
Po Box 546
Hopkins Park, IL 60944
(815)944-5219 9.2 K-8 189
- Lowell Oak Hill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 497 students
425 S Nichols St
Lowell, IN 46356
(219)696-9285 10.2 K-5 497
The school voucher debate continues to broil throughout the country, with one Colorado school district the grounds for intense controversy. Learn about the voucher program controversy in Douglas County and how it will impact students.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.