Lincoln Elementary School
- Lincoln Elementary School's student population of 349 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||349 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1047 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Newton School Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Demotte Demotte Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 653 students
1000 S Halleck
Demotte, IN 46310
(219) 987-2789 6.3 PK-3 653
- Lake Village Lake Village Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 218 students
3281 W 950 N
Lake Village, IN 46349
(219) 992-3311 7.7 K-6 218
- Wheatfield Kankakee Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,058 student
3923 W Sr 10
Wheatfield, IN 46392
(219) 956-3143 10.0 9-12 1,058
- Wheatfield Kankakee Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 812 students
5258 W Sr 10
Wheatfield, IN 46392
(219) 987-8810 10.0 6-8 812
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.