Lakeland Regional High School
- The student population of 962 students has declined by 10% over five years.
- The teacher population of 94 teachers has grown by 5% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||962 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||94 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.32 is less than the state average of 0.68. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Lakeland Regional High School District's student population of 962 students has decreased by 10% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $22,694 is higher than the state average of $19,116. The district revenue/student has declined by 10% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $20,840 is higher than the state average of $19,190. The district spending/student has declined by 11% over four years.
|School District Name||Lakeland Regional High School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||962||954|
|District Total Revenue||$25 MM||$20 MM|
|District Spending||$23 MM||$20 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$22,694||$19,116|
|District Spending / Student||$20,840||$19,190|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WanaqueWanaque Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 523 students
Wanaque, NJ 07465
- RingwoodPeter Cooper SchoolGrades: KG-3 | 261 students
54 Roger Court
Ringwood, NJ 07456
- HaskellHaskell Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 431 students
973 Ringwood Avenue
Haskell, NJ 07420
- RingwoodRobert Erskine SchoolGrades: KG-3 | 248 students
88 Erskine Road
Ringwood, NJ 07456
- OaklandValley Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 619 students
71 Oak St
Oakland, NJ 07436