Lakeside Elementary School
- Lakeside Elementary School's student population of 193 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lakeside Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#970 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elliott County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sandy Hook Elliott County High School Grades: 7-12 | 487 students
353 South Ky 7
Sandy Hook, KY 41171
(606)738-8052 2.5 7-12 487
- Sandy Hook Sandy Hook Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 298 students
349 South Ky 7
Sandy Hook, KY 41171
(606)738-8402 2.7 PK-6 298
- Isonville Isonville Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 93 students
5980 South Ky 32
Isonville, KY 41149
(606)738-8152 5.2 K-6 93
- West Liberty East Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 149 students
7585 Hwy 172
West Liberty, KY 41472
(606)522-8152 11.7 PK-5 149
- Olive Hill Olive Hill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 469 students
825 E Tom T Hall Blvd
Olive Hill, KY 41164
(606)286-5385 13.2 PK-5 469
i would just like to know when lakeside went on a fieldtrip to the mr. cartoon show when our class went there i am trying to find out what year and month it was because i would like to show my kids that very same show. thank you if you could let me know
- Posted by Parent - adamh
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.