Lakeview Elementary School
- Lakeview Elementary School's student population of 418 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||418 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lakeview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1934 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Bend Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sugar Land Sugar Land Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1250 students
321 Seventh St
Sugar Land, TX 77478
(281)634-3080 0.2 6-8 1250
- Sugar Land Sugar Mill Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 631 students
13707 Jess Pirtle Blvd
Sugar Land, TX 77498
(281)634-4440 0.7 PK-5 631
- Houston Harmony Science Academy - Euless Grades: 7-12 | 554 students
701 S Industrial Blvd Ste 115
Houston, TX 77099
(817)354-3000 1.5 7-12 554
- Houston Harmony School Of Innovation-sugar Land Grades: 7-12 | 924 students
13522 W Airport Blvd
Houston, TX 77099
(281)302-6445 1.9 7-12 924
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.