- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 45 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 13%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in IA
- Math Proficiency: 80-89% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-69% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IA Dept. of Education
Lansing Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Iowa for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Lansing Middle School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Lansing Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lansing Middle School?
What grades does Lansing Middle School offer ?
What school district is Lansing Middle School part of?
View the Lansing Middle School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Lansing Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities