Lantana Elementary School
Lantana Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Lantana Elementary School's student population of 509 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||509 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lantana Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2532 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Palm Beach School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Worth Lantana Middle Adult Education Center Grades: AE
1225 W Drew St
Lake Worth, FL 33462
(561)533-6382 0.4 AE n/a
- Lake Worth Palm Beach School For Autism Grades: PK-12 | 298 students
8480 Lantana Rd
Lake Worth, FL 33467
(561)533-9917 0.5 PK-12 298
- Lake Worth Barton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 932 students
1700 Barton Rd
Lake Worth, FL 33460
(561)540-9100 0.9 PK-5 932
- Lake Worth Ed Venture Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 90 students
113 East Coast Ave
Lake Worth, FL 33462
(561)582-0650 0.9 9-12 90
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.