Rolling Green Elementary School
Rolling Green Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Rolling Green Elementary School's student population of 835 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 64 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||835 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rolling Green Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#3221 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Palm Beach School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Worth Ed Venture Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 90 students
113 East Coast Ave
Lake Worth, FL 33462
(561)582-0650 1.1 9-12 90
- Boynton Beach Poinciana Stem Elementary Magnet School Grades: PK-5 | 563 students
1203 N Seacrest Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
(561)739-5700 1.4 PK-5 563
- Boynton Beach Quantum High School Grades: 9-12 | 293 students
1275 Gateway Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(561)293-2971 1.4 9-12 293
- Delray Beach Toussaint L'ouverture High School Grades: 9-12 | 131 students
301 Sw 14th Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444
(561)738-9861 1.4 9-12 131
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.