Lasalle Junior High School
Lasalle Junior High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Lasalle Junior High School's student population of 175 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lasalle Junior High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#264 out of 1277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lasalle Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Olla Lasalle High School Grades: 9-12 | 249 students
1460 Blake Street
Olla, LA 71465
(318)495-5165 3.6 9-12 249
- Olla Olla-standard Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 378 students
4170 School Drive
Olla, LA 71465
(318)495-5163 4.5 PK-5 378
- Georgetown Georgetown High School Grades: PK-12 | 237 students
4528 Highway 500
Georgetown, LA 71432
(318)827-5306 9.2 PK-12 237
- Jena Goodpine Middle School Grades: 3-5 | 321 students
12642 Hwy 84 West
Jena, LA 71342
(318)992-5665 14.9 3-5 321
- Grayson Grayson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 280 students
5237 Highway 126 East
Grayson, LA 71435
(318)649-2703 15.0 K-5 280
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.