Leadership Academy Of Nevada
- Leadership Academy Of Nevada's student population of 240 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NV)|
|Overall School Rank||#185 out of 620 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||State-sponsored Charter s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Las Vegas Northwest Career And Technical Academy Grades: 9-12 | 1826 students
8200 W. Tropical Pkwy.
Las Vegas, NV 89149
(702)799-4640 0.9 9-12 1826
- Las Vegas Joseph M Neal Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 708 students
6651 W. Azure Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89130
(702)799-2200 1.1 PK-5 708
- Las Vegas Quest Academy Grades: K-8 | 723 students
4660 North Rancho Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89130
(702)631-4751 1.2 K-8 723
- Las Vegas Betsy A Rhodes Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 646 students
7350 Tealwood St.
Las Vegas, NV 89131
(702)799-3450 1.4 PK-5 646
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.