Leadership High School
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 334 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Graduation Rate: ≥95% (Top 20% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Leadership High School's ranking?
Leadership High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest graduation rate (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Leadership High School?
The graduation rate of Leadership High School is 95%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Leadership High School?
334 students attend Leadership High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
81% of Leadership High School students are Hispanic, 10% of students are Black, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Asian, 1% of students are White, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Leadership High School?
Leadership High School has a student ration of 18:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Leadership High School offer ?
Leadership High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Leadership High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities