- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 316 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Graduation Rate: ≥95% (Top 20% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: 10-14%
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Leadership High School?
How many students attend Leadership High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Leadership High School?
What grades does Leadership High School offer ?
What school district is Leadership High School part of?
Review Leadership High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities