Levy Virtual Instruction Program
- Levy Virtual Instruction Program's student population of 4 students has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Levy School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bronson Levy Learning Academy Grades: 2-12 | 73 students
320 Mongo St
Bronson, FL 32621
(352)486-5388 0.6 2-12 73
- Bronson Bronson Elementary School Grades: PK-12 | 604 students
400 Ishie Ave
Bronson, FL 32621
(352)486-5281 0.7 PK-12 604
- Archer Archer Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 506 students
14533 Sw 170th St
Archer, FL 32618
(352)495-2111 8.0 PK-5 506
- Williston Williston Middle High School Grades: 6-12 | 1011 students
350 Sw 12 Ave
Williston, FL 32696
(352)528-3542 12.0 6-12 1011
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.