Lewis Anna Woodbury Elementary School
- Lewis Anna Woodbury Elementary School's student population of 681 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||681 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lewis Anna Woodbury Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2434 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||POLK School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Meade Fort Meade Middle/senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 782 students
700 Edgewood Dr N
Fort Meade, FL 33841
(863)285-1180 1.5 6-12 782
- Bowling Green Bowling Green Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 410 students
4530 Church Ave
Bowling Green, FL 33834
(863)375-2288 7.6 PK-5 410
- Bartow Bartow Youth Academy Grades: 6-12 | 28 students
2415 Bob Phillips Rd
Bartow, FL 33830
(863)499-2954 9.4 6-12 28
- Davenport Citrus Ridge A Civics Academy Grades: PK-8 | 1493 students
1775 Sand Mine Rd
Davenport, FL 33897
(863)534-0521 9.5 PK-8 1493
- Bartow Hospital Homebound Grades: PK-12 | 94 students
1909 Floral Ave S
Bartow, FL 33830
(863)534-0930 9.5 PK-12 94
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.