Lily Lake Grade School
- Lily Lake Grade School's student population of 198 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||198 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lily Lake Grade School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#422 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Central CUSD 301 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elburn Kaneland John Stewart Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 502 students
817 Prairie Valley
Elburn, IL 60119
(630)365-8170 3.4 K-5 502
- Wasco Wasco Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 373 students
Po Box 83
Wasco, IL 60183
(331)228-2900 3.9 K-5 373
- Saint Charles Bell-graham Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 407 students
4n505 Fox Mill Blvd
Saint Charles, IL 60175
(331)228-2100 4.7 K-5 407
- Burlington Central Middle School Grades: 8 | 284 students
Po Box 397
Burlington, IL 60109
(847)464-6000 4.7 8 284
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.