Lincoln Elementary School
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 273 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 23%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Lincoln Elementary School often compared to?
Lincoln Elementary Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Eisenhower Elementary School, Roosevelt Elementary School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% KS state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 36% KS state average).
How many students attend Lincoln Elementary School?
273 students attend Lincoln Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
77% of Lincoln Elementary School students are White, 14% of students are Hispanic, and 9% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lincoln Elementary School?
Lincoln Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Lincoln Elementary School offer ?
Lincoln Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Lincoln Elementary School part of?
Lincoln Elementary School is part of Mcpherson School District.
Review Lincoln Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities