Lincoln Elementary School
Lincoln Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Lincoln Elementary School's student population of 719 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||719 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1323 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mesa Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Crossroads Grades: 5-12 | 99 students
535 South Lewis St
Mesa, AZ 85210
(480)472-0200 0.5 5-12 99
- Mesa Mesa Arts Academy Grades: K-8 | 239 students
221 West 6th Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85210
(480)844-3965 0.7 K-8 239
- Mesa Holmes Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 644 students
948 S Horne
Mesa, AZ 85204
(480)472-0200 0.8 PK-6 644
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.