Lindbergh Elementary School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 490 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 89%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 32% AZ state average), while 20% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 39% AZ state average).
How many students attend Lindbergh Elementary School?
490 students attend Lindbergh Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
82% of Lindbergh Elementary School students are Hispanic, 11% of students are White, 3% of students are Black, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lindbergh Elementary School?
Lindbergh Elementary School has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Lindbergh Elementary School offer ?
Lindbergh Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Lindbergh Elementary School part of?
Lindbergh Elementary School is part of Mesa Unified District (4235) School District.
Review Lindbergh Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities