Lincoln High School serves 43 students in grades 9-12.
Lincoln High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Colorado for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 33%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 47%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is lower than the Colorado state level of 15:1.
Minority enrollment is 58% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is higher than the Colorado state average of 48% (majority Hispanic).
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 43 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 58%
- Graduation Rate: <50% (Btm 50% in CO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Lincoln High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
Lincoln High School's student population of 43 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Lincoln High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,734 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.
The diversity score of Lincoln High School is 0.51, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.61. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2021-2022 School Year Data
State Level (CO)
Overall Testing Rank
#396 out of 1734 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch (20-21)
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2021-2022 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Lincoln High School's ranking?
Lincoln High School is ranked #396 out of 1,734 schools, which ranks it among the top 30% of public schools in Colorado.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% CO state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% CO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Lincoln High School?
The graduation rate of Lincoln High School is 50%, which is lower than the Colorado state average of 81%.
How many students attend Lincoln High School?
43 students attend Lincoln High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
56% of Lincoln High School students are Hispanic, 42% of students are White, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lincoln High School?
Lincoln High School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Colorado state average of 15:1.
What grades does Lincoln High School offer ?
Lincoln High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Lincoln High School part of?
Lincoln High School is part of School District No. Re-3 Fort Morgan.
Review Lincoln High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
The Link between Music and a Child’s Math Abilities
Learn about the influence of music on a child’s cognitive mathematical abilities.
August 04, 2023Preparing for a Successful 'Back to School'
A one-stop guide for parents navigating the 'back to school' season, providing practical and effective strategies tailored to every grade level - from pre-K to high school.
July 25, 2023The Evolving Role of Interim Assessments
Explore the often-overlooked tool in K-12 education - interim assessments. Understand what they are, their importance, and how they can enhance your child's learning experience. Dive into real-world case studies and find out how technology is changing the game. This informative, parent-friendly article aims to shed light on the value of these assessments in today's educational landscape.