Linden Elementary School
- Linden Elementary School's student population of 333 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Linden Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Perry County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Linden Perry County High School Grades: 9-12 | 337 students
1056 Squirrel Hollow Rd
Linden, TN 37096
(931)589-2831 0.3 9-12 337
- Lobelville Lobelville Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 232 students
196 East Fourth Av
Lobelville, TN 37097
(931)593-2354 11.7 PK-8 232
- Parsons Decatur County Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 475 students
2740 Hwy 641 South
Parsons, TN 38363
(731)847-6510 15.6 5-8 475
- Hohenwald Lewis Co High School Grades: 9-12 | 495 students
818 West Main St
Hohenwald, TN 38462
(931)796-4085 15.7 9-12 495
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.