Perry County High School
- Perry County High School's student population of 337 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||337 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Perry County High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#475 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Perry County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Linden Linden Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 333 students
331 Brooklyn Av
Linden, TN 37096
(931)589-2531 0.3 PK-4 333
- Lobelville Lobelville Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 232 students
196 East Fourth Av
Lobelville, TN 37097
(931)593-2354 11.9 PK-8 232
- Hohenwald Lewis Co High School Grades: 9-12 | 495 students
818 West Main St
Hohenwald, TN 38462
(931)796-4085 15.4 9-12 495
- Parsons Decatur County Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 475 students
2740 Hwy 641 South
Parsons, TN 38363
(731)847-6510 15.8 5-8 475
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.