Lewis Co High School
- Lewis Co High School's student population of 495 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||495 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lewis Co High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#526 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lewis County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hohenwald Lewis County Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 453 students
305 South Oak St
Hohenwald, TN 38462
(931)796-5621 1.1 PK-2 453
- Hohenwald Lewis County Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 385 students
310 Park Avenue South
Hohenwald, TN 38462
(931)796-1029 1.3 3-5 385
- Linden Perry County High School Grades: 9-12 | 337 students
1056 Squirrel Hollow Rd
Linden, TN 37096
(931)589-2831 15.4 9-12 337
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.